Saturday, February 1, 2014

THE NEXT STEP

In addition to the small steps i am taking behind the scenes there is one public one i have decided to take..

In 2005 when I first returned to FANA my file was "declassified" or in other words was made available to me for the first time in 20 years, I was made aware that I had older siblings.

In this day and age when almost everyone is on social media of some sort I find it hard to believe that my siblings never tried to search me out at some point.

I have decided to create a facebook profile with my birth name given to me from Sept. 1984-Fall 1985.

If at any time my biological siblings decide to search me out on facebook( given that they were provided my birth name by my birth mother) they will most likely find me.
 





2 comments:

  1. I have done the same thing! I also did a twitter account....but nothing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry Abel/Carlotta, you are 'measuring' your bio-family within your standards and knowledge. Your siblings may be unaware of your existence, your own parents may be unaware of your 'living' existence... many lies have been told to poor parents who had to leave their children in a hospital for medical care, as they had to return home to care for the rest of the family,,,, and upon their return, their child what literally and physically gone... May I suggest you handle this with a totally open mind...

    ReplyDelete